Sunday, February 26, 2006

Pack-Up.....

It does not seems to long when i bade final good baye to my seniors on this plateform only after their placment farewell party...and now its time for me to say goodbye...we are in the last phase of IIFM life and will be finishing on 28th of this month...

Bathc gave placement party to faculty and juniors yestreday and will be getting farewell High Tea on 28th evening....

and then everything will change and these days will just become memories...

Though again have to come back on 1st april for convocation....will be recieving my diploma...gives a good feeling...but how these 20 months passed away...i dont know...just seem a few days back, i was here, full of uncertainities and anxiety, weighing my options whether i shoul take admission here or some other institute and now, here i m , passing away, with a good job and woth lots of memories..

Thank You IIFM, for everything u blessed me with...

With Love...

No comments: