Thursday, July 07, 2005

Beautiful Uttranchal

I write this as am finishing my OT-I reprots. Last two months have been very busy to th extent that i forgot to call my parents, of course inadequte communication facilities were the main cause, But this should not create a wrong image of god's land yes am talking about Uttranchal where i completed My OT-I. The training has been very rewarding and i enjoyed very much, i experienced and closely saw how people live lavishly and destitutly at the same time........so its been really a gr8 learning. Doing something with giovernment set up has its own benefits and losses. I was lucky to have more benefits than losses and this can be attributed to my reporting officer, who happens to be Director Corbett Tiger Reserve. I chose thi s project because for me this was the best perceivd option at the time of choosing and am glad that i have been good in my selection. The area where I have done my training might not be the field of my 0fficial work later on but I will never forget the love nad affection , repect and attention that i received form the residents of Sari and Mautar..................the place i developed community based tourism plan.

I can never forget the time spent in Corbett Tiger Reserve and the enthralling beauty of gadhwal himalayas.....oh! they would just drown you.................

1 comment:

eSwami said...

Please post photos as well - if possible.

- ई-स्वामी.
(http://hindini.com/eswami)