Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Mr. Anonymous.......

Posting after a long time to the blog. I was overjoyed to see the comments from the other members of IIFM family apart from the PFM 2006. The Mr. Anonymous who has posted quite a few comments and I assume that he is regular to the blogsite. I would request him and also invite him to share his views, I do not know why you are not revealing your identity, but from your comments, one thing is certain that either you are an alumni or ....very rare chance but a faculty members. So, please let us know about you.. If you want to post at the site please mail me at san1378@gmail.com....

Here, I would like to thank Nitin for keeping this blog alive. Hats off to you, Mr. Bagla.

8 comments:

jammy said...

Hi! This is an advertisement. ;-)

Check out my Funny Blog @ http://ouchmytoe.rediffblogs.com

My India vs Pakistan cricket series Blog @ http://allcricket.rediffblogs.com

Anonymous said...

Mr.Anonymous!I really like this one! Mr Anonymous, as Mr.India or Mr.X in Bombay! Well, this adds some more excitement in life! Thanks!

The idea of anonymous_iifmite@yahoo.com had first struck me during one of those boring sessions of BRM in which I was wondering whether the durability of the centre table in our classrooms with professor sitting on it for so many years regularly qualifies it to be recoreded if not in Guiness atleast Linca book of Recoreds! There lies the genesis of Mr Anonymous.

So, you people did see those remnants from Kalpataru that too place 5 yrs ago. Infact, even I was very happy to see it inthe snap of your Batch. I had seen the actual notice on my First day in IIFM and that is why it is registered so firmly.

More..later!

Nitin Bagla said...

Hi Mr.Anonymous...
It seems that u used to do a lot of brainsorming in classstime ;)... neway i wanted to comment on ur thought but my second term grades r still not out :(..... so will write later sometime..;)

Anonymous said...

Can you do me a Favour! While the Semesters are on, can u please write All the Best!
-Mr Anonymous, PFM XXXX-XX
;-) See ya after the semesters!

Nitin Bagla said...

One more Anonymous...:(...i m puzzled.
Can u plz write WHO wanted All the best FROM WHOM...& for what?Plz make it a bit clear.... appreciate if u can write at leat ur name...

Anonymous said...

Nitin and His Batchmates,

All the Best for Exams and Everything in Life!

My name iz......
LAKHAN (1-2 ka 4, 4-2 ka 1)!!!

;-)

Raccoon said...

guys....why do you assume this is MR anonymous..?it could be ms/mrs anon too...:)...adopt some gender sensitivity....
BRM...sigh...didja guys hear when he did the commando training course...?

Nitin Bagla said...

This idea od Mrs/Ms stuff really gives a nice feeling.Can certainly take a chance :). The later part was a news to me....:)