Sunday, September 05, 2004

Dil Ka Dard

I don’t know what I m going to write in exams tomorrow.
It is the Big Brother QT(Which means to me QuiT),Containing hell lot of syllabus(Almost full book).& as I m used to selective study I have selected my parameters, Null hypothesis being ..I will pass & assuming that it will be accepted by Dr.CVRS. But I don’t know which test to apply :-(.
Regarding remaining subjects the condition is same and I will have to burn much oil this week.
And today we r going to celebrate Teachers Day in evening. Hope they give us their blessings to do well in exams….
So friend All the best for the coming Week…..& think of next weekend.

2 comments:

shyam said...

Karm karte raho vats phal ki chinta karoge to vahi hoga jo jo jo jo manjure khuda hoga........

Mandar Samvatsar said...

can somebody buy him a cup of coffe ;-). Take a chill pill yaar.