Wednesday, August 18, 2004

hello again

thanks bagla I know u r a quick guy actually all men for jhalawar are quick I m right na .
( I wsa thinking who will be the first guy/gal to post after hectic week)

I have to share a joke sent to me by one o f my friends.
I 'll just paste here for all of u



The Perfect Couple Once: upon a time, a perfect man and a perfectwoman met.

After a perfect friendship, they had a perfect wedding.
Their life togetherwas, of course, perfect.

One snowy, stormy Christmas Eve, this perfectcouple was drivingtheir perfect car along a winding road, when theynoticed someone at theside of the road in distress. Being the perfect couple,they stopped to help.

There stood Santa Claus with a huge bundle oftoys. Not wanting to disappoint any children on the eve of Christmas,the perfect couple loaded Santa and his toys into their vehicle. Soonthey weredriving along delivering the toys.

Unfortunately, thedriving conditions deteriorated and the perfect couple; and SantaClaus had anaccident.


Only one of them survived the accident. Question: Who was the survivor?



Answer: The perfect woman survived. She's the onlyone who really existed in the first place.

(Everyone knows thereis no Santa Clausand there is no such thing as a perfect man. )

Women stop reading here, this is the end ofthe joke. **** Men keep scrolling.



So, if there is no perfect man and no Santa Claus ,the woman musthave been driving.

This explains why there was a car accident. Men Keep scrolling
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>

By the way, if you're a woman and you're stillreading, this illustrates another point: Women never listen.


So friends get ready!!!!!for the two assignments( a war place) are ready to take away our nights.
and I can't stoip myself from those tears that come out after the QT 1 class
plz is anybody listening?

atleast we have the right to know what we (I) r learning.





No comments: